Industry: IT Monitoring Software
Location: USA, Poland
Solarwinds is based in the US, but their digital marketing manager is located in Krakow, Poland, making this a truly international copywriting project. I was commissioned to write new landing pages to increase exposure of their AppOptics and Pingdom products.
Supplied with an SEO keyword, webpage wireframe and target wordcount, I wrote over 40 new pages for Solarwinds. Deliverables included a mix of landing pages and long-form blog posts. Each page was designed to capture search traffic based on the specified keywords, and to push visitors towards organising a trial of the product.
All copy was supplied in US English. The project was billed in US Dollars. And as a special bonus, I was also given the tagline on some of the blog articles.
- 6 Issues a Website Error Checker Can Identify (And You Should Address)
- How Website Monitoring Helps You Prevent Outages
- 6 Steps to Get Started With Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Website Outage Checker – Track and Monitor Outages
- Webpage Performance Monitoring – Analyze and Track Availability
- Website Speed Analysis – Check and Analyze Website Speed