Here at Tech Write my copywriting services for agencies cover the full range of content types. And depending on the specific copywriting needs of any project, I can take instructions from your agency or liaise with client direct.
What’s in it for your clients?
By using my copywriting services for agencies your clients benefit from:
- Expertly written web content.
- Long-form, research-heavy documents including ebooks, white papers and reports.
- Well-researched and reasoned articles.
- An increased level of exposure through quality content.
- Well executed calls-to-action encouraging web site visitors to make a purchase.
What’s in it for your agency?
Copywriting services for agencies also provide the following benefits:
- Agency time and resources can be diverted to other aspects of campaign management.
- Cost effective web copy without the need for employing more staff.
- Deadline driven copy production right when your client needs it.
- Reduced rates for ongoing projects.
I can act as a representative of your agency or as an outside contractor depending on your own preferences. Often clients supply me with a company email address to contact clients direct and source additional information as required. I am also more than happy to participate in conference calls or site visits during the requirements gathering phase of any project.
“Ben has the skills to turn many separate facts, supplied by many different people, into one consistent, accessible and compelling voice – I highly recommend him.” – Lauren Rennet, Creative Director at Elastic Creative.
Who uses Tech Write’s copywriting services for agencies?
I currently provide bespoke copywriting services to several “big name” agencies including:
- The Craft – part of the Agent3 Group, #11 on the 2023 B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report league table.
- Modern B2B – #22 on the B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report 2023 league table – and #10 on the 2023 Rising Stars league table.
- Croud – Campaign Magazine’s Performance Marketing Agency of the Year 2021.
- The Creation Agency – #41 on the B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report 2023 league table.
- Octopus Group – #51 on the B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report 2023 league table.
- Rooster Punk – #54 on the B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report 2023 league table.
- POPcomms – #3 on the B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report 2023 Rising Stars league table.
- Catalyst – #81 in the 2023 B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report league table.
- Miramar Communications – #51 in the B2B Marketing UK Agencies Benchmarking Report 2021.
- Tomorrow People – #46 on the 2018 B2B Marketing Top 70 Marcomms agency league table.
- Green River Media – #74 on the RAR Top 100 Agencies Outside London Report.
- Chaos Design – Winner of the B2B Marketing Best Internal Comms Campaign award.
- Kastner – Multiple wins at the annual Chip Shop Awards.
- Apple Print & Creative – Hubspot Platinum certified partner.
- Squaredot – Best B2B Campaign at the 2022 Spiders awards.
- The Marketing Bee
- Clever Marketing
- TBT Marketing
- Radial Path
- Guerrilla Creative
- Elastic Creative
- Found – Elite Digital Agency – The Drum UK Digital Agency Census 2022
- Boss Digital
- HN Marketing
- inTouch Marketing
- Digital Anvil
“His extensive technology knowledge shines through when he writes for us – he’s a great copywriter who would make a fantastic addition to any team.” – Lucy Busuttil, Senior Editorial Manager, Tomorrow People.
Drop me line today and see how copywriting services for agencies can be put to best use for you and customers.