Having worked in IT since 1996, the technical copywriting services I provide via Tech Write are more than just clever words. I have held roles in technical support and web development, as well as writing manuals, documentation and audit reports of computer networks giving me genuine hands-on experience of subject matter.
“His extensive technology knowledge shines through when he writes for us – he’s a great copywriter who would make a fantastic addition to any team.” – Lucy Busuttil – Editorial Manager – Tomorrow People.
I currently provide technical copywriting services to firms of different sizes across the globe. Projects include:
- Providing forum leaders for Fortune 500 database and hardware vendor Oracle.
- Producing email marketing collateral and sales guides for Hewlett Packard (HP), one of the world’s largest PC and server manufacturers.
- Text ads, marketing emails and general copy for flash storage manufacturer SanDisk.
- Copywriting inbound marketing materials including consideration and awareness documents for Sanderson, a leading provider of ERP and multi-channel software solutions.
- Creating research-based white papers and thought leadership articles for one of the UK’s largest Cloud services providers.
- Blogging for a cloud-based electronic invoicing service provider in Ireland.
- Producing and distributing press releases for an iOS developer based in Italy.
- Inbound marketing content and white papers for Exponential-e, a Cloud consultancy and reseller located in London.
- Articles, landing pages, video scripts and white papers for Computer Data Source, the world’s leading provider of third party support and maintenance for enterprise class storage hardware.
- Landing page content, testimonials and blog entries for, Kimbley IT, a technical support business based in the West Midlands/Birmingham.
- Ad copy, case studies and marketing emails for conferencing service provider LogMeIn.
Broad IT industry knowledge and experience means that my technical copywriting services deliver compelling marketing content for your business too.
“Ben is a skilled technical writer with a deep knowledge of his subject matter. He’s also extremely reliable and professional“ – Emily Hill – Managing Director – Write My Site.
Prices start at just £400 per month. Get in touch to find out how great content can turn website visitors into paying customers.