Customer: Elastic Creative
Industry: Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Ben has the skills to turn many separate facts, supplied by many different people, into one consistent, accessible and compelling voice – I highly recommend him.
Lauren Rennet, Owner and Creative Director, Elastic Creative
Elastic Creative first approached Tech Write for copywriting services in October 2014. They had recently signed a deal with US-based hardware services provider and needed assistance creating copy for their SEO and inbound marketing efforts.
Over the next five years I wrote more than 460 short-form articles for the Computer Data Source (CDS) blog at a rate of two or three per week. I was also asked to write blog posts for other Elastic Creative clients including Shackleton Technologies and ETB.
As well as blog posts, I have also written landing pages, white papers, case studies, newsletters, nurture emails and video scripts.
- Time To Dive Into the Data Lake: Dell EMC – CDS
- Bad Password Habits Place your Business at Risk of Cybercrime – Shackleton
- “Good Enough” IT – And How To Save A Fortune – ETB
- Defining the data storage strategy: Is cloud really the answer? – CDS
- Duplicated Data in the Enterprise Space – CDS
- BroadRiver’s EMC Symmetrix DMX4 Units Supported by CDS at a Fraction of Previous Cost – CDS
- Resolving a Faulty Inter Site SAN Link – CDS